Actress Anna Kendrick walked the red carpet at the premiere of her Walt Disney Pictures movie Into The Woods yesterday. The premiere was held in New York City, and of course Anna had a fabulously chic style for the photogs.
It's no surprise that Anna dressed a bit like royalty, since she plays the princess Cinderella in the movie.
Disney's Into The Woods will arrive in theaters on December 25, 2014. The movie also stars:
- Emily Blunt as The Baker's Wife
- Johnny Depp as The Wolf
- Chris Pine as Cinderella's Prince
- Meryl Streep as The Witch
- Lucy Punch as Lucinda
- Mackenzie Mauzy as Rapunzel
- Christine Baranski as Cinderella's Stepmother
- James Corden as The Baker
- Lilla Crawford as Red Riding Hood
- Billy Magnussen as Rapunzel's Prince
- Frances de la Tour as The Giant
- Tracey Ullman as Jack's Mother
- Tammy Blanchard as Florinda
- Daniel Huttlestone as Jack
Watch the trailer for Into The Woods below, and be sure to let us know if you plan on seeing the movie in theaters!